Our Office will be closed from 7/17 until 8/3. All orders placed after 3PM EST on 7/16 will ship August 4th. Thank you!
*** SPONSOR CERTIFICATE UPDATE ***
Effective April 7, 2014, certificates for sponsor orders default to the two options here above 1) Free PDF and 2) No Certificate Needed.
If you wish to have the certificate printed and included with your order please add your kit(s) to cart. From your Cart click on the 'Continue Shopping' button which will take you back to your category page. Click on 'My Printed Sponsor Certificate' AND/OR run a keyword search for CERTIF.
SPONSORING MORE THAN 1 DEPARTMENT?
PLEASE ADD 1 DEPARTMENT INFORMATION AT A TIME.
( See Instructions Below)
Lets start with Dog FD
Dog FD is sponsored to receive 3 kits. Sponsor is "Gypsy"
Ferret FD is sponsored to receive 2 kits. Sponsor is "Mayday"
Here above, enter Dog FD next to Dept Name.
Next, enter Gypsy next to Sponsor Name.
Next, select your certificate option. Next, mark 3 as Quantity. Click on Add Items to Cart.
From your Cart, please click on 'Continue Shopping'. The system will take you back to this page.
Then Proceed with Ferret FD information.
The Wag'N O2 Fur Life® Kit includes:
- 3 Oxygen Masks - 1 small, 1 medium & 1 large
- 3 Oxygen Air Tubes -1 for each mask, 22 mm diameter
- 1 Wag'N O2 Fur Life Carry Bag for easy storage & mobility
- 1 Laminated Instruction Sheet which includes ABCs of CPR For Cats & Dogs
- 1 Kennel Lead for animal restraint & control
- 2 Animal Incident Report (AIR) Forms for First Responders - carbonless 3-part form
- 1 Pet Rescue Notice Form provided in electronic format - see link on your email order receipt
- 1 PowerPoint Presentation provided in electronic format - see link on your email order receipt
- 2 "Pet Oxygen Masks On Board" Decals (to display on vehicle or at station) included inside each kit
- 1 "Wag'N Instructional DVD Pets Need Oxygen Too" per kit
- 1 Sponsor Certificate. FREE PDF when emailed. We charge an additional $0.75 to include your first printed certificate with envelope. Each certificate is printed on 32lb paper. If you need more than 1 printout per department pay an additional $0.50 per printout. 1 Kraft Clasp Envelope per department.
Animal Incident Report (AIR) Forms & Pet Rescue Notice Forms Included With Every Kit!
Pet owners may not always be on scene when the rescue is made, may be overwhelmed or themselves be injured. Many scenarios will require the rescued pets and owners to be separated after the initial rescue. In most cases, following the initial application of oxygen, the animal will need transport to a veterinarian (just like humans generally take a ride to the hospital after being rescued from a fire).
The 3-part AIR Form lets responding units record animal rescue information such as: number of extricated animals, on scene procedures, estimated time to exposure, name and address of facility animal being taken to and more. The receiving veterinarian will then have valuable documented information of the on-scene treatment to better follow-up on animal care. In addition, the pet owners will have written documentation of what happened to their animals and where they have been taken to.
Two free AIR forms are included in each kit for First Responders. Additional forms can be ordered online in packs of 25 and 50. Click HERE to order additional AIR Forms now.
*** PET RESCUE NOTICE FORM ***
The Pet Rescue Notice Form is a more simplified version that can be left by first responders on the scene following an animal rescue from a gas leak alarm, Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm and in some cases fire alarms when the owner is not present. Its purpose is help reunite pets and owners following the rescue.
To access the Pet Rescue Notice form please take a look at your online order receipt (in your email inbox). A download link to the PDF form is automatically added to the bottom of your order online receipt.
These forms were developed to complement the Wag'N O2 Fur Life Kit contents. Their use is optional and may be completed at the sole discretion of each department.