2019 Alert Sticker Update
New design available February 23, 2019. Pre-order now
Design 2.0 - 1 PACK of 50 Stickers for $35 ($0.70/ea) OR 2+ PACKS of 50 Stickers for $65 ($0.65/ea) ~ Window Cling Format
Design 2.0 - 1 PACK of 50 Stickers for $35 ($0.70/ea) OR 2+ PACKS of 50 Stickers for $65 ($0.65/ea) ~ Stick on Door Format
What Is The Primary Purpose Of A Rescue Alert Sticker?
In the event of an emergency, pet rescue alert stickers let rescue personnel know what type and how many pets are inside your home.Where Should I Place The Alert Stickers?
You can place these alert stickers right on your door or on your window, taking into consideration what will be more visible to rescuers. Since most homes have more than 1 entrance, make sure you place a decal near the two primary entrances to make sure rescue personnel (neighbors, police, fire and EMS) can see it no matter what entrance they come in from.Also, if you have a boat or an RV, we recommend placing a decal there too (only if the pet ever gets in ... that is).How does it work?
Place the decal in a highly visible area of the window or sliding glass door. If you will be using the stickers on your door, just stick them right on! Clean the area before applying. Peal the sticker off the protection paper, and using permanent ink, write the number of pets that are inside and need to be rescued. We do NOT recommend filling out boxes for pets you DO NOT have, as it may create confusion (i.e.: If you only have dogs, leave the other boxes blank). What's the difference between the two formats?
Both are weather and sun resistant for up to 2 years. Ink fading is likely to occur over time, however the quality of the sticker remains unchanged and can as easily be removed after 800 days than after day 1.
The window cling version includes a QR code on the lower right hand side. When distributed at fund raising events, please let purchasers know they can scan that code to get back to this page for installation instructions
Recommended instructions below.
is placed from the inside of the residence facing outward on glass. Can be applied to storm doors, door windows and/or windows near the front entrance - see instructions belowSticks on Door
is placed directly on doors or other non-porous surfaces. Designed for apartment and condo dwellers or anyone who does not have a window or glass surface near front entrance.
Both formats are easily removable and can be reapplied.
WINDOW CLING INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
(provided to afford you the longest lasting application)
1. Inscribe appropriate number of pets you have using a sharpie. To avoid confusion, ONLY complete the lines that apply to your household
2. On clean glass, saturate the glass with a modestly damp kitchen sponge (the damp paper towel also works). If there is some soap in that sponge that is totally fine and preferable.
However, there is no need to go out of your way to add soap.
3. Moisten the printed side of the design and remove it from the backing paper
4. Place the printed side against the glass and adjust the position and level
5. Now saturate the back of the label with the same sponge (or damp paper towel)
6. With a credit card (or similar), and starting from the CENTER, gently squeeze out the bubbles under the label with a sweeping motion (moving outwards)
7. With a clean, dry and soft cloth, dry the glass and the adhesive label careful not to move it while it finishes drying.
This product can be applied many times using the same instructions.
1. Inscriba la cantidad apropiada de mascotas que tenga usando un afilador. Para evitar confusiones, SOLO complete las líneas que se aplican a su hogar.
2. Sature el vidrio con una esponja de cocina modestamente húmeda (la toalla de papel húmeda también funciona). Si queda algo de jabón en esa esponja que sea totalmente fino y algo preferible. Sin embargo, no hay necesidad de salir de tu camino para agregar jabón.
3. Humedezca el lado impreso del diseño y retírelo del papel de soporte
4. Coloque el lado impreso contra el vidrio y ajuste la posición y el nivel
5. Ahora sature la parte posterior de la etiqueta con la misma esponja (o toalla de papel húmeda)
6. Con una tarjeta de crédito (o similar), y comenzando desde el CENTRO, apriete suavemente las burbujas de debajo de la etiqueta con un movimiento de barrido (moviéndose hacia afuera)
7. Con un paño limpio, seco y suave, seque el vidrio y la etiqueta adhesiva con cuidado de no moverlo mientras termina de secarse.
Este producto se puede aplicar muchas veces usando las mismas instrucciones.
All Sales Are Final