Face Masks Fur Life (#MasksFurLife) Campaign
Adult size masks only (fits men and women)
Purpose of the campaign:
Raise funds for the Wag'N O2 Fur Life Fellowship Fund
That fund provides free pet oxygen mask kits to first responders that want to acquire this equipment but are not budgeted to obtain it and having difficulty finding community sponsors.
To apply & learn more about the Fellowship Fund click HERE
Purpose of the Masks:
Promoting community stewardship to help limit the spread of asymptomatic coronavirus when out in public and when social distancing is hard to maintain.
- Triple layered 100% Cotton.
- Position filter opening on right side for better fit
- Inside panels beige (ladies we hope that helps with your foundation stains)
- We included an opening on the inside to add a filter you wish (tissue, coffee filter, PM2.5 filter, etc). We DO NOT sell or include filters at this time.
- These masks have an adjustable elastic for comfort around the ears & each ear loop has a stopper for easy adjustment.
- Reusable and washable.
- Current limit of 50 masks per order
We recommend you wash your masks after each use.
For Proper Fit: make sure the inside washing instruction stamp are on your left and the filter opening on your right.
WASHING & DRYING INSTRUCTIONS:
Do NOT bleach
Do NOT dry clean
Dryer low heat (to prolong elastic shelf life)
Iron on Medium Heat (optional)
Machine Wash Warm: 40°C/104°F
Place and run washing machine on gentle cycle using standard detergent in hot water. Dry on low heat. Skip the spin cycle if washed alone.
Air drying is NOT recommended as it may expose the mask to unknown airborne pathogens, pollen etc.
Optional: For peace of mind, make sure there is NO filter inside the mask, iron masks on the 'cotton or linen' setting to kill any remaining germs.
DO NOT place masks in microwave, oven, or a pot of boiling water. You will destroy the mask and possibly start a fire!
Masks designed in USA & Manufactured in Thailand.
All Sales Are Final